Toast bread. Top with tomato, cheese and pepper. Heat in the toaster oven (or broil) to melt the cheese if desired.That’s all I need when am being extremely hungry.I love food. Am here to share want makes me feel good.Do yourself a favour and make this easy open sandwich.
- Toast in oven until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Rub 1 side of each toast slice with cut side of garlic.
- Brush with remaining olive oil.or Butter
- Just before serving, spread toast slices with cheese mixture and top with tomato.
- Serving size: 1 toast
- Per serving: 80 calories; 4 g fat(2 g sat); 1 g fiber; 8 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein; 9 mcg folate; 11mg cholesterol; 1 g sugars; 0 g added sugars; 439 IU vitamin A; 6 mg vitamin C; 76 mg calcium; 0 mg iron; 137 mg sodium; 105 mg potassium
- Carbohydrate Servings: ½
- Exchanges: ½ starch, ½ high-fat meat
It is to the point and very delicious you won’t want to eat anything.Let me know down below on what kind of sandwich you love to eat.
ggtheblog | 07 November