It’s better late than never, I just want to put it out there that when am doing a review on a product I want it to be as authentic as possible So that being said I needed more time with this one.
Soft feet anyone? That all I have to say about this Epoch Firewalker Foot Cream its smooth like butter on your feet .Epoch Firewalker is an ethnobotanical formula designed
to help soothe hot, tired, achy feet caused by standing or
walking for long periods of time. While Epoch Firewalker can soothe any hot, tired, achy area of the body, it delivers the best results when used on sore feet.It doesn’t have a distant smell it feels so good on your feet.This is literally my favourite product out of all the products I’ve received this year.I have bad feet so after a long day, this foot cream really helps me in getting some relief.
EPOCH FIREWALKER FOOT CREAM
- This product is specifically formulated to give the nourishment and treatment your feet need. Soothes and rejuvenates them after a long day
- Moisturizes dry, calloused skin.
Specifically designed to soften feet.
- Soothes tired, achy feet.
- $0.25 from each Firewalker Moisturizing Foot Cream sold goes toward the Force for Good campaign which assists various cultures and projects around the world.
- Massage into towel-dried feet after cleansing.
- Cordyline Terminalis – a small and beautiful tree with broad soft leaves, this has been treasured for hundreds of years by Polynesian people for its cooling effect on dry, callused skin.
- Orbignya Phalenata (babassu) – pressed from the kernels of the Babassu Palm, this extract has been used for generations by the people of South America as a natural moisturiser.
- Water, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Saccharide Isomerate, Hawaiian Ti (Cordyline Terminalis) Extract, Babassu (Orbignya Phalerata) Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Algae Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Menthyl Lactate, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Fragrance, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben
Price R 318.47
Having good health feet is a must in my books nothing hurts that having sore, unhealthy feet.Even Opera recommends this foot cream that’s how good it is .The price above is worth it, if you wish to know more about this product please comment down below.
ggtheblog | 25 November