I never thought that I would enjoy this series in taking a break on the actual series in this post I will give you ideas on how to sell their unsellable apartments some tips on staging.
What is Staging?
Staging a home is when you carefully plan and prepare a home for sale. Transforming the residence so it is appealing to a larger group of buyers and not one’s specific taste. There are many different tips, tricks, and techniques for staging a house. Below we will go through some DIY tips to help you get your home ready to sell.
- Remove any unnecessary furniture to help open up each room.
- Have furniture away from the wall in certain rooms such as living room to help create more space.
- Consider lighter colors to bring more light into the room.
- Hang the largest artwork on the largest wall.
- Add more life by bringing in different kinds of plants into the house.
- Add a light in dark areas that are hard to light.
- Add mirrors to help give the perception of an open area.
- When home staging, wall art should be hung at eye level.
- When staging a house is to remove all of the items from the refrigerator.
- Clean and pack away most of the items that are usually stored on your counters.
- Add a bowl of fruit to bring in more color.
- Make a room feel more relaxing is to remove TV’s or any other entertainment items.
- Replace old bedsheets with new, white textured linens
- Properly making the bed and adding new pillows and throw pillows.
- In smaller bedrooms, it’s hard not to have the bed pushed into the corner.
- Clean out and pack away half of the stuff in the closet.
- Put away toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo and any other toiletry items.
- White towels to the bathroom.
- Hideaway wastebaskets.
- Add a bottle of nice hand soap on the bathroom counter.
- Make sure you thoroughly clean around the bathroom.
These tips I have tried them when our home was up for sale.Homebuyers don when to see your hobbies all around the house.The mine trick to staging a house is de-personalizing the whole house.Hope your house is sold soon with these tips.
ggtheblog | 20 September