What you can find in the range?
- Sorbet Prep & Poreless All-In-One Super Face Primer – Used under your foundation and makeup, this antioxidant-rich primer works with all skin tones to create a smooth, poreless canvas.
- Sorbet Under Cover Under-eye Concealer – Available in 3 shades.
- Sorbet Cover & Go Concealer and Foundation – Available in 24 shades.
- Sorbet What a Cheek Blush Cheek Stamp – Available in shades.
- Sorbet Shimmer & Glow Shimmer Bronze – 2 palettes available.
- Sorbet Glow & Tell Liquid Highlighter
- Sorbet Stroke of Genius Precision Pen Eyeliner
- Sorbet Lash Cheat Volume and Lengthening Mascara
Sorbet Get Lippy Moisturizing Lip Colour – Available in 12 beautiful shades.
Cover & Go Concealer & Foundation
• Long lasting
• Moisturising and flexible foundation with anti-oxidant vitamins
• Gives a flawless catwalk look
• SPF6 with sun protection
• Use the concealer to cover imperfections.
• Apply over foundation for a polished and perfected look
• Antioxidant vitamin A, E, and C
• Fragranced with natural Essential Oils
By the looks of the packaging of the foundation one would expect a pump but no, its more of a scheduler. I wouldn’t say am much of a fan of the difference in the applicator, but I do application the fact that it the applicator helps with less wastage of the foundation
The concealer is beautiful, the thing they got correct was the undertone. I love my LA Girl concealers but this comes at a close second. Why? It’s warm and has a red /orange undertone which is good for colour correction if that what you require in concealer for me, I don’t need much of colour correction but It does help with providing me with that high cover. I hope they provide us with individual concealer. As you could see in the image provided the concealers are not that much.
This foundation was a treat for me, I saw it and wanted it. It’s R300 when I purchased it but now its R325. The packaging is different it has a concealer and mirror on top in terms of practicality its works but the amount of the product is much less. The shade range is so vast am very happy about that, it’s very difficult to not have a choice in terms of shade. Am in the colours Sienna, Morca and Truffle. I chose Sienna purely because it’s more yellow out of the two. I love yellow undertoned foundations in the cooler months. In terms of coverage, Its provides it when you use the concealer with the foundation. Iv used the foundation more the twice before writing this foundation review so that I could see if it oxidizes which it doesn’t another plus for me. So it’s safe to say that its foundation has become a favourite of mine, you can the Sorbe range at clicks online and in the store.